Last week, The Washington Post spotlighted a recent interview Chan did with Chinese TV in which he accused America of being "the most corrupt country in the world." The Hong Kong-born Chan also admitted proudly that he is a propagandist for the Communist Chinese government....
MIchelle, I llove your columns and attitdes. My attitudes tpward holliwood is demonstrated by my support...zero. I cannot remember how long it has been since I have paid to see a movie and I watch verry few on TV, and the few I do watch are some of the old ones like Gunsmoke, etc. I much prefer books from the local library and even those when I find them supporting cnn, etc, I do not bother with the remainder of the series, if there is a series. When a news item comes on tv about a so called celeb, I find somethng else to do. I get sick of suck ilk as paris hilton and her stupidity taking up go time, for example. And last night the ballplayer and his immaginary girlfriend, who cares?
Martial arts movie legend Jackie Chan deserves a rhetorical roundhouse kick to the mouth. So does his pal PSY, the Korean rapper whose "Gangnam Style" music video has racked up more than a billion views worldwide. Both men have raked in big bucks from Western fans while trashing the very freedoms and cultures that made them superstars.
- Fox poll shows majority of likely voters support ground troops against ISIS Ed Morrissey 44 mins ago
- Gray Lady reporter very confused as to why Republicans don’t want the President to be attacked Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 12 hours ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago