Last week, The Washington Post spotlighted a recent interview Chan did with Chinese TV in which he accused America of being "the most corrupt country in the world." The Hong Kong-born Chan also admitted proudly that he is a propagandist for the Communist Chinese government....
MIchelle, I llove your columns and attitdes. My attitudes tpward holliwood is demonstrated by my support...zero. I cannot remember how long it has been since I have paid to see a movie and I watch verry few on TV, and the few I do watch are some of the old ones like Gunsmoke, etc. I much prefer books from the local library and even those when I find them supporting cnn, etc, I do not bother with the remainder of the series, if there is a series. When a news item comes on tv about a so called celeb, I find somethng else to do. I get sick of suck ilk as paris hilton and her stupidity taking up go time, for example. And last night the ballplayer and his immaginary girlfriend, who cares?
Martial arts movie legend Jackie Chan deserves a rhetorical roundhouse kick to the mouth. So does his pal PSY, the Korean rapper whose "Gangnam Style" music video has racked up more than a billion views worldwide. Both men have raked in big bucks from Western fans while trashing the very freedoms and cultures that made them superstars.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Kochs’ next dastardly deed: Creating good public defenders for low-income accused Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago