Last week, The Washington Post spotlighted a recent interview Chan did with Chinese TV in which he accused America of being "the most corrupt country in the world." The Hong Kong-born Chan also admitted proudly that he is a propagandist for the Communist Chinese government....
MIchelle, I llove your columns and attitdes. My attitudes tpward holliwood is demonstrated by my support...zero. I cannot remember how long it has been since I have paid to see a movie and I watch verry few on TV, and the few I do watch are some of the old ones like Gunsmoke, etc. I much prefer books from the local library and even those when I find them supporting cnn, etc, I do not bother with the remainder of the series, if there is a series. When a news item comes on tv about a so called celeb, I find somethng else to do. I get sick of suck ilk as paris hilton and her stupidity taking up go time, for example. And last night the ballplayer and his immaginary girlfriend, who cares?
Martial arts movie legend Jackie Chan deserves a rhetorical roundhouse kick to the mouth. So does his pal PSY, the Korean rapper whose "Gangnam Style" music video has racked up more than a billion views worldwide. Both men have raked in big bucks from Western fans while trashing the very freedoms and cultures that made them superstars.
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 21 hours ago