Sensitivity training, also known as diversity training, is a type of program designed to help facilitate respect between groups that include people with different genders, religions, ages, races, or sexual orientations. The exact procedures can vary depending on the leader of the training, but typically involve lectures, discussions, and exercises to help participants understand and respect one another.
...The program can guide participants to the realization of how their actions can potentially be misconstrued by people who have different beliefs or backgrounds. For example, a person may not realize his or her words or actions may be...
This reminds me of a film I watch in a sociology glass after I retired from the Marine Corps. The film depicted eight women castigating their former spouses for lack of alimony support. My question of the professor, a female, was, "what was the role of the women in all of this"?. There was no answer. It was assumed the former spouses were simply just worthless males and deserved punishment while the former wives deverved retribution in the form of perpetual support for "granting sexual favors" to underseving males.
- Afghan interpreters who aided US in danger of being left behind Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 13:1–23 Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- ICE has the chance to catch Jose Antonio Vargas RIGHT NOW Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago