Sensitivity training, also known as diversity training, is a type of program designed to help facilitate respect between groups that include people with different genders, religions, ages, races, or sexual orientations. The exact procedures can vary depending on the leader of the training, but typically involve lectures, discussions, and exercises to help participants understand and respect one another.
...The program can guide participants to the realization of how their actions can potentially be misconstrued by people who have different beliefs or backgrounds. For example, a person may not realize his or her words or actions may be...
This reminds me of a film I watch in a sociology glass after I retired from the Marine Corps. The film depicted eight women castigating their former spouses for lack of alimony support. My question of the professor, a female, was, "what was the role of the women in all of this"?. There was no answer. It was assumed the former spouses were simply just worthless males and deserved punishment while the former wives deverved retribution in the form of perpetual support for "granting sexual favors" to underseving males.
- Video: Feds bust prep-school drug ring Ed Morrissey 40 minutes ago
- Has al-Qaeda taken over a secret US base in Libya? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- NYT poll shows Pryor up 10 in Arkansas Ed Morrissey 2 hour ago
- Lavrov: Russia will respond in Ukraine if interests “attacked” … like we did in 2008 Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- WaPo columnist: Home ownership is a lousy investment Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago