Sensitivity training, also known as diversity training, is a type of program designed to help facilitate respect between groups that include people with different genders, religions, ages, races, or sexual orientations. The exact procedures can vary depending on the leader of the training, but typically involve lectures, discussions, and exercises to help participants understand and respect one another.
...The program can guide participants to the realization of how their actions can potentially be misconstrued by people who have different beliefs or backgrounds. For example, a person may not realize his or her words or actions may be...
This reminds me of a film I watch in a sociology glass after I retired from the Marine Corps. The film depicted eight women castigating their former spouses for lack of alimony support. My question of the professor, a female, was, "what was the role of the women in all of this"?. There was no answer. It was assumed the former spouses were simply just worthless males and deserved punishment while the former wives deverved retribution in the form of perpetual support for "granting sexual favors" to underseving males.
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 11 minutes ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 51 minutes ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Here we go: Obama now reviewing deportation policy after pressure from immigration activists Allahpundit 2 hours ago