Here's my question: Why are the horrors of Nazism so well-known and widely condemned but not those of socialism and communism? What goes untaught -- and possibly is covered up -- is that socialist and communist ideas have produced the greatest evil in mankind's history. You say, "Williams, what in the world are you talking about? Socialists, communists and their fellow...
Again I ask the most important question--Who are the Americans we have to fear the most? Who are the Socialist? Who are the Communists? Who are the Marxists? Who are the blind Obama supporters? Identify them, don't just gloss over the question. Women? A significant percentage, enough to define a trend. Jews? There is even more of a trend. Blacks? Roughly 95% of blacks supported Obama and would do it again. My only hope is that God gives them exactly what they deserve. Unfortunately most of them will be blaming white, conservative, males for what life is about to bestow on them; a hell of their own making.
In Europe, especially in Germany, hoisting a swastika-emblazoned Nazi flag is a crime. For decades after World War II, people have hunted down and sought punishment for Nazi murderers, who were responsible for the deaths of more than 20 million people.
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Daniele Watts won’t apologize, but how about the media? Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 20:1–16 Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Unhappy anniversary: six years of Keystone obstruction Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 7 hours ago