For Duncan, the civil rights issue was that black elementary and high school students are disciplined at a higher rate than whites. His evidence for discrimination is that blacks are three and a half times more likely to be suspended or expelled than their white peers. Duncan and his Obama administration supporters conveniently...
First let me say, I don't think any KKK organization is interested in destroying black people. I think the KKK as a general classification of people firmly believes black people naturally do enough harm to destroy themselves. The KKK point of view is celebrating the value of segregation and isolation of whites from blacks, which from reading Walter Williams's column, is not a bad idea. Unfortunately along with segregation, black people hurt themselves, so there is a humane downside to segregation. When black people finally decide they have had enough of the "black culture" and can quit blaming white people for their problems, improvement is possible. Meanwhile, like it or not, segregation is an attractive and meaningful alternative.
If I were a Klansman, wanting to sabotage black education, I couldn't find better allies than education establishment liberals and officials in the Obama administration, especially Secretary of Education Arne Duncan, who in March 2010 announced that his department was "going to reinvigorate civil rights enforcement."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 6 hours ago