For Duncan, the civil rights issue was that black elementary and high school students are disciplined at a higher rate than whites. His evidence for discrimination is that blacks are three and a half times more likely to be suspended or expelled than their white peers. Duncan and his Obama administration supporters conveniently...
First let me say, I don't think any KKK organization is interested in destroying black people. I think the KKK as a general classification of people firmly believes black people naturally do enough harm to destroy themselves. The KKK point of view is celebrating the value of segregation and isolation of whites from blacks, which from reading Walter Williams's column, is not a bad idea. Unfortunately along with segregation, black people hurt themselves, so there is a humane downside to segregation. When black people finally decide they have had enough of the "black culture" and can quit blaming white people for their problems, improvement is possible. Meanwhile, like it or not, segregation is an attractive and meaningful alternative.
If I were a Klansman, wanting to sabotage black education, I couldn't find better allies than education establishment liberals and officials in the Obama administration, especially Secretary of Education Arne Duncan, who in March 2010 announced that his department was "going to reinvigorate civil rights enforcement."
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 20 hours ago