Why can't anyone see the influence of women has again destroyed a natural response available to solve a problem--free markets? Women do not believe in free markets, so they are the first to identify price gouging. Yet, they use sex as a weapon from the instant of marriage, demand a monopoly and are ready to sue when the consequences of their failure to live up to the marriage contract reaps an undesired result. Modern politics is imagery and a close examination of the aftermath of Sandy will find female wishes and desires the problem, not reality and not price gouging.
Here's a which-is-better question for you. Suppose a New Jersey motel room rented for $125 a night prior to Hurricane Sandy's devastation. When the hurricane hits, a husband, wife and their two youngsters might seek the comfort of renting two adjoining rooms. However, when they arrive at the motel, they find that rooms now rent for $250. At that price, they might decide to make do with one room. In my book, that would be wonderful. That decision would make a room available for another family who had to evacuate Sandy's wrath. New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and others condemn this...
- Poroshenko declares new Russian “invasion” as rebels open new front Ed Morrissey 30 mins ago
- TEMS Thursday: Hot Air at the Fair! Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 13 hours ago