Christie, Hillary and Obama

Charles3662 Wrote: Jan 16, 2014 12:47 PM
The key understanding is that the press can only influence elections. Christie's belly fat has more to do with his electability than his ability in politics or statesmanship. Woman dominate American elections and no woman will vote for anyone with Christie's weight. I have been average and have been obese, and people treat me differently when I am obese, so I know how it works first hand. The press, regardless of how corrupt it is, can only sway opinions. The female voter especially is superficial and does not care about the issues at a responsible level. So don't blame women for being women or the press for being corrupt, blame the lack of a measurement device in determining a qualified voter.

The 'Trickle-Down' Lie

Charles3662 Wrote: Jan 08, 2014 9:37 AM
I replied to this comment. See how my comment was moved! One way to break a train of thought is to separate it. The words remain the same but the thought is thereby confused. Eventually all is revealed, but only to those who judicially sort the pieces.

The 'Trickle-Down' Lie

Charles3662 Wrote: Jan 08, 2014 9:31 AM
See how the following two comments were moved from where I placed them. Now they have an almost sarcastic ring. One made at 12:35 and one made at 1:20.

The 'Trickle-Down' Lie

Charles3662 Wrote: Jan 08, 2014 1:26 AM
I cried "wolf" because if believed there was a "wolf." If there was no wolf, I can and do admit I am wrong. Often by the time I have gathered sufficient proof I have been wronged, the train has left the station. I have had many of my comments deleted because someone flagged them as offensive. I don't know the maxim you indicate, but I do know people will alter comments when one becomes too sensitive. Very few people question Thomas Sowell and sometimes people come to his rescue when such rescue is not necessary or appropriate. Think my reaction was stupid? There may be a message for you in the reaction on your part. And for what it is worth, I did wait and searched for the comment. Then I reacted.

The 'Trickle-Down' Lie

Charles3662 Wrote: Jan 08, 2014 1:20 AM
Thank you.

The 'Trickle-Down' Lie

Charles3662 Wrote: Jan 08, 2014 12:57 AM
Let me remind you the Constitution doesn't provide for roads, water treatment, etc. If I want my garbage collected the Constitution doesn't allow for it, but I can live with paying a municipality to collect garbage. My point is, no one else should pay for my garbage being collected, especially under the name taxes, no matter how much he or she earns.

The 'Trickle-Down' Lie

Charles3662 Wrote: Jan 08, 2014 12:50 AM
Hillary Clinton has no concern for fairness. She is completely concerned with her personal power over others. The terms trickle down, fairness, for the children are all used to have power over someone else.

The 'Trickle-Down' Lie

Charles3662 Wrote: Jan 08, 2014 12:35 AM
Thank you.

The 'Trickle-Down' Lie

Charles3662 Wrote: Jan 07, 2014 1:21 AM
Where is my comment? It was deleted. Is it offensive to be honest and search for the deeper meanings? Thomas Sowell was once a devout Marxist and something changed his mind. That "something" is critical information. Don't act like Thomas Sowell was born a saint, he went through an evolution.

The 'Trickle-Down' Lie

Charles3662 Wrote: Jan 07, 2014 1:15 AM
I wish the Sowell for President crowd would weight his background. The early Thomas Sowell could have been as bad as Barack Obama. His philosophies in the early days are pretty bad. Something changed his mind. Something set Thomas Sowell on a new and more responsible path. That's what we all need to see and understand. But how do we find it?

The 'Trickle-Down' Lie

Charles3662 Wrote: Jan 07, 2014 1:09 AM
I fail to see why civilized people feel they have a right to take other people's money, or property or lives. Society doesn't own me! The only legitimate theory for taxation is to recapture costs paid to serve someone, by that person. Governments are bullies and when they go too far need to be overthrown. Indications that a government has gone too far is foreign wars, nation building and redistribution of wealth. Any theory of taxation other than payment for goods and services provided is larceny. Giving larceny a catchy name doesn't change the act, and those who rely on catchy names to support crimes are still criminals. De Blasio is a crook with larceny in his heart and fraud on his lips regardless of how he plans to portray his intentions.