Schoolteacher Cheating

Charles3662 Wrote: Feb 09, 2014 11:15 PM
I was expecting more form the teachers. However, every effort to demonstrate black students are the same a white students ends up in fraud. The people hurt the most are the few black students who are high achievers. How does one tell the difference? Black people remain their own worse enemy.
I really like D'Souza's work. I kept wondering when the left would go after him big time. I would greatly appreciate knowing how to view his documentary. But even more, my open agreement with his positions now makes me a more serious target. I so wish we had freedom of speech, but we don't. I sometimes wait for that knock on the door. So far my only salvation is my agreement with D'Souza doesn't make me significant enough to be a target. But eventually...

Fact-Free Liberals: Part IV

Charles3662 Wrote: Jan 27, 2014 6:13 PM
The left caters to a certain kind of mentality--the "I want it", "I deserve it", I need it" crowd. There is a clear and pronounced market available for the left. They will curse the darkness and select a scapegoat instead of producing a form of light. The problem is the left demands respect as humans without being responsible but affords no respect for others. Life would improve for the right if the left could, so to speak, be put on a big boat and cast out to sea, even if the right provided undeserved benefits to the left as the boat floated away. Segregation of the left from the right can only benefit the right.
But if you look at Sheila Jackson Lee's supporters it all makes sense. She is a woman of the people!
You are right on the money. Perfect! My question, how did you come to that conclusion? Your background would be of great interest to me. Reasonable people come to similar conclusions.
Yes Jerry Yes! Also, eliminate all corporate taxation. That will send about half the lawyers back to selling used cars, something they can do well.

Our Crazed Sexuality Standards

Charles3662 Wrote: Jan 16, 2014 1:08 PM
When Carol was spending her time being a boy she wasn't working at being a girl. Does anybody think developing a whole person happens in the wink of an eye? When one goes down the wrong road in life, the journey is much longer to get back on track and make up the time lost.

Christie, Hillary and Obama

Charles3662 Wrote: Jan 16, 2014 1:02 PM
Obama lied like a rug, it came out and what has happened?

Christie, Hillary and Obama

Charles3662 Wrote: Jan 16, 2014 1:01 PM
If Conservatives won by 1 vote would the serious problems thereafter be solved or has America simply gone to hell? I think very few people respect the Constitution or the rule of law. Republican or Democrat, it doesn't matter, as a nation we are not the same America I knew as a child, or my father defended in WWII--or my wife's husband gave his life for in WWII.

Christie, Hillary and Obama

Charles3662 Wrote: Jan 16, 2014 12:47 PM
The key understanding is that the press can only influence elections. Christie's belly fat has more to do with his electability than his ability in politics or statesmanship. Woman dominate American elections and no woman will vote for anyone with Christie's weight. I have been average and have been obese, and people treat me differently when I am obese, so I know how it works first hand. The press, regardless of how corrupt it is, can only sway opinions. The female voter especially is superficial and does not care about the issues at a responsible level. So don't blame women for being women or the press for being corrupt, blame the lack of a measurement device in determining a qualified voter.