The Washington Post (10/25/2012), in giving President Barack Obama an endorsement for another four years, wrote, "Much of the 2012 presidential campaign has dwelt on the past, but the key questions are who could better lead the country during the next four years -- and, most urgently, who is likelier to put the government on a more sound financial footing." The suggestion appears to be that a president is not to be held accountable to his promises and past record and that his past record is no indication of his future behavior. Possibly, the Washington Post people believe that a black...
I guess 3129 missed the point. Pay back who and for what? Do I deserve to be paid back for not wanting to live like I am black? As usual the fine points are missed by those who need them most.
- Feminists oppose anti-date rape drug technology Jazz Shaw 40 mins ago
- Poroshenko declares new Russian “invasion” as rebels open new front Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- TEMS Thursday: Hot Air at the Fair! Ed Morrissey 2 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago