The Washington Post (10/25/2012), in giving President Barack Obama an endorsement for another four years, wrote, "Much of the 2012 presidential campaign has dwelt on the past, but the key questions are who could better lead the country during the next four years -- and, most urgently, who is likelier to put the government on a more sound financial footing." The suggestion appears to be that a president is not to be held accountable to his promises and past record and that his past record is no indication of his future behavior. Possibly, the Washington Post people believe that a black...
I guess 3129 missed the point. Pay back who and for what? Do I deserve to be paid back for not wanting to live like I am black? As usual the fine points are missed by those who need them most.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 11 hours ago