The article's second argument is very good. Should/would we listen to the families of heart attack victims, for their opinions on how to solve these medical problems? Generally NO! Why not? They have no specific training or education on the subject. Being the family member of a victim of a crime is a sad thing. And I have sympathy for them, and their families. BUT, they do NOT have any knowledge that will solve any problems! So dragging them around is a STUPID THING! It is as STUPID as when they had victims LYING TO THE AMERICAN PUBLIC, back after OTHER SCHOOL SHOOTINGS! IT TURNED OUT THAT THEY (the victims/their families) WERE ALL PART OF THE CAUSE OF THOSE SHOOTINGS!!!!!! THEY WERE HARASSING/BULLYING KIDS WHO THEN DECIDED TO SHOW THE ENTIRE WORLD THAT THEY HAD NOT BEEN BAD, in the past! THEY WERE FORCED TO BECOME BAD!!! BY THEIR SO-CALLED SCHOOL CLASSMATES!!!!!
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago