Certainly, there is no problem wearing a cross. The supervisor overreacted. That said, this is a two-way street. If all people would mind their own business, we'd all be better off. I am an atheist and I could not care less if/how you pray or do whatever you do as long as you don't scare the horses or make the cows give sour milk. Unfortunately, there are extremists on both sides who either want no expression of religion being shown, or insist on changing our secular laws to include a Christian version of Sharia law, despite those tenets being against not only secularism but against many other religions including many, many branches of Christianity. This is a "Live and Let Live" country. I wish people would remember that.
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 39 mins ago
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago