1 - 6

Who Shut Down the Government?

Chark Wrote: Oct 11, 2013 3:48 PM
I've been saying that on FB every chance I get! It makes Democrats scream at me.

Who Shut Down the Government?

Chark Wrote: Oct 11, 2013 3:36 PM
I especially liked those precincts that had 100 - 140% of their voters turn out to vote, don't you? Isn't it odd, though? Democrats won in these precincts..

Who Shut Down the Government?

Chark Wrote: Oct 11, 2013 3:24 PM
Your figures are wrong. It's closer to 70% who don't want Obamacare. You don't think Obamacare will cost more money than what people are paying for their insurance right now? I beg your pardon if you think that you're not paying attention to what goes on in the federal government. I do not want the government to have anything to do with my health care. God knows they've meddled enough and regulated enough our present-day healthcare. It's one reason the insurance business and medical profession Is in such rotten shape. The government can't seem to help itself, especially now, It is forced to meddle and "make things better" to the detriment of its citizens. I want them out! Out of everything except that which is listed in the Constitution. I don't give a freakin' freak about what Romney proposed. His Massachusetts state meddling is one of the things that made him unpopular with Conservative Republicans. Answer me this, do you follow everything Obama and the Democrat Party want you to follow or believe? I don't with the Republican Party. That's probably the biggest difference between Democrats and Republicans - Democrats follow the party line while Republicans are skeptical of most things both parties do. I don't want Paul Ryan's national insurance, either. Politicians, keep the hell out of my business!

Who Shut Down the Government?

Chark Wrote: Oct 11, 2013 3:11 PM
km, it's a good video. Thanks.

Who Shut Down the Government?

Chark Wrote: Oct 11, 2013 2:20 PM
Because Democrats rely on lies. Everything they do seems to go against ordinary people. When you can't stand on the truth, you lie to make your point.

Who Shut Down the Government?

Chark Wrote: Oct 11, 2013 2:18 PM
You're wrong. The House keeps passing bills and Harry Reid will not even put them on the floor for a vote. What's more, up until the past couple of days he and Obama wouldn't even negotiate with the Republicans. Both of them said that over and over themselves. They weren't kidding!
1 - 6