Liberalism offers up a utopian vision of the world and then invites its practitioners to feel good about themselves for embracing it. Not only does this beautiful fantasy world never come to pass, liberalism fails to address the root causes of the problems it sets out to solve while creating whole new disasters in the process. In other words, it's a never ending circle. There's a problem, liberalism is offered up as the solution, it doesn't work and creates more problems, for which liberalism is offered up as the solution, etc., etc., etc. until you're starving, bankrupt, or your society...
It is in this universe. A simple Google search on "herpes New York City". Revealed the following link: http://www.nyc.gov/html/doh/html/pr2008/pr039-08.shtml This is the NYC Department of Health and it states "The Health Department reported today that more than a fourth of adult New Yorkers are infected with Herpes Simplex Virus-2, the virus that causes genital herpes." I don't know what math you were taught but in this universe "a fourth" is 1/4 which is 1 in 4.
- Contemptible corporate cowardice Noah Rothman 12 minutes ago
- Gallup’s clickbait: Obama’s still pretty popular among … Ed Morrissey 51 minutes ago
- Why aren’t Boehner and the House suing Obama over immigration? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- New Economist/YouGov poll shows Hobby Lobby impact on Supreme Court approval Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Liberal columnist calls out the ‘secret war on black Republicans’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Immigration advocates mad that feds might let young illegals choose deportation voluntarily Allahpundit 3 hours ago