By now, it shouldn’t be a surprise that the...
It would be tempting to write LAE a letter on district letterhead telling them to 'geaux to hell', but it would be better to say nothing I guess. This is an empty threat.
Governor Jindal signed a momentous education package into law this past April. Jindal’s education package was full of conservative reforms. The most notable conservative reform, and one championed by the late Milton Friedman, is the dramatic expansion of the state’s voucher program. School vouchers were originally concentrated on post- Hurricane Katrina New Orleans, but school choice is being extended to the rest of the state under Louisiana’s new law. There are now 380,000 poor and middle-class students in low-performing schools who are eligible for school vouchers in Louisiana.
- Hannity: Bundy’s comments on race are beyond repugnant to me Allahpundit 50 minutes ago
- Should the GOP push to lower the drinking age to 18? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Harry Reid: I call on Republican leaders to denounce this hateful racist Bundy Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Report: Oregon is about to give up on its ObamaCare exchange Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Captain Kirk: Give Hillary the conn Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Dumb new controversy: Should the 9/11 Museum mention jihad? Allahpundit 4 hours ago