It’s official. We now know what it’s like to be an Obama for America intern. The video to solicit applications paints an idyllic picture of an internship experience where the interns are “honored” to get opportunities to interface with the likes of David Axelrod, are “given real responsibilities” and be “part of a cause that’s larger than [oneself].” Apparently, they are also still deluded by the Hope and Change message from the last time around. Having yet to face the harsh realities of an economy with an 8.2 percent unemployment rate probably does that to a college-age unpaid...
In response to:
Poor kids. How many people who worked on Carter's 1980 reelection campaign actually put that on their vita today? Hum.
- Teachers unions angry with Obama staff “sellouts” Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Elite northeastern college town very worried about becoming Ferguson Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 15 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 17 hours ago