It’s official. We now know what it’s like to be an Obama for America intern. The video to solicit applications paints an idyllic picture of an internship experience where the interns are “honored” to get opportunities to interface with the likes of David Axelrod, are “given real responsibilities” and be “part of a cause that’s larger than [oneself].” Apparently, they are also still deluded by the Hope and Change message from the last time around. Having yet to face the harsh realities of an economy with an 8.2 percent unemployment rate probably does that to a college-age unpaid...
In response to:
Poor kids. How many people who worked on Carter's 1980 reelection campaign actually put that on their vita today? Hum.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Brave cat jumps from fiery collapsing building, saves no one but himself Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- D.C. cabs companies blame ride-sharing for loss of revenue Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Pew poll: Majority of Republicans think GOP isn’t doing a good job on spending, immigration, and gay marriage Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Ruth Bader Ginsberg to liberals: You really think Obama can replace me? Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Building blocks of the GOP Senate majority coming together Noah Rothman 4 hours ago