It’s official. We now know what it’s like to be an Obama for America intern. The video to solicit applications paints an idyllic picture of an internship experience where the interns are “honored” to get opportunities to interface with the likes of David Axelrod, are “given real responsibilities” and be “part of a cause that’s larger than [oneself].” Apparently, they are also still deluded by the Hope and Change message from the last time around. Having yet to face the harsh realities of an economy with an 8.2 percent unemployment rate probably does that to a college-age unpaid...
In response to:
Poor kids. How many people who worked on Carter's 1980 reelection campaign actually put that on their vita today? Hum.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 10 hours ago