It’s official. We now know what it’s like to be an Obama for America intern. The video to solicit applications paints an idyllic picture of an internship experience where the interns are “honored” to get opportunities to interface with the likes of David Axelrod, are “given real responsibilities” and be “part of a cause that’s larger than [oneself].” Apparently, they are also still deluded by the Hope and Change message from the last time around. Having yet to face the harsh realities of an economy with an 8.2 percent unemployment rate probably does that to a college-age unpaid...
In response to:
Poor kids. How many people who worked on Carter's 1980 reelection campaign actually put that on their vita today? Hum.
- Why aren’t Boehner and the House suing Obama over immigration? Allahpundit 21 minutes ago
- New Economist/YouGov poll shows Hobby Lobby impact on Supreme Court approval Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Liberal columnist calls out the ‘secret war on black Republicans’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Immigration advocates mad that feds might let young illegals choose deportation voluntarily Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Kurds seize two oil fields, pull out of Iraqi government Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Great news: VA overpaying misclassified workers by millions … and can’t fix it Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago