Last week, Lindsey Graham's unrelenting line of questioning compelled Defense Secretary Leon Panetta to confirm under oath that not a single military asset was deployed to help rescue besieged US personnel in the course of a terrorist raid in Benghazi, Libya. The September 11, 2012 attack lasted nearly eight hours, during which four Americans died, including our sitting ambassador. Multiple requests for increased security in the weeks and months leading up to the massacre were denied. Urgent warnings that the Benghazi consulate couldn't withstand a...
- The dream is alive: Huckabee thinking of running in 2016 Allahpundit 16 minutes ago
- Chinese naval vessel tries to stop US Navy vessel in the South China Sea Steve Eggleston 1 hour ago
- Poll: Majority recognize common sense, realize Keystone XL is a fake controversy Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Obama administration considering support for Islamists in Syria? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Boeing machinists reject “best and final” labor deal for 777X Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Totes Obvs. Michigan teachers union demands $10K severance pay for child molester teacher Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago