I'm beginning to detect a theme running throughout the Democrat Party's proposals.
Actually, the theme is about as subtle as a icepick in Sicily, so I'm quite surprised that I haven't noticed it before.
OK, I HAVE noticed it before, I just haven't noticed it EVERYWHERE two or more liberal proposals are gathered in Pelosi's name.
- IRS: The evolution of a scandal in the president’s mind Mary Katharine Ham 34 minutes ago
- Uh oh: House Democrats ready to blow up Obama’s nuclear deal with Iran? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Charlie Cook: This is one of the most dramatic shifts in a generic congressional ballot I’ve ever seen jeffdunetz 2 hours ago
- Chris Matthews: If South Africa’s apartheid government could see the error of its ways, why can’t the GOP? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Sensenbrenner: Clapper needs to be prosecuted for lying to Congress Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Gallup: 52% want to scale back or repeal ObamaCare — down from 57% in early 2011; Update: Young adults expect law to be repealed Allahpundit 4 hours ago