Have you ever stopped to think about how the breakup of AT&T revolutionized the information and communications technology (ICT) market? Most people probably haven’t, but in 1984, the end of the regulated monopoly ushered in an era of unprecedented competition and innovation. For those who are not familiar, AT&T broke up in 1984 after it decided to end a long, drawn-out lawsuit brought on by the U.S. Department of Justice because the company was considered a monopoly. AT&T had two options. It could spin off its 22 local operating companies into seven Bell holding companies, and maintain control of their...
Romney is 1000 times better and more qualified over the anti-American treasonous-traitor the Obamination ! Our country is in grave-danger from Obama, libs-Dems-RINO's, Russia, China, Iran, NK, Vz ! China is Now being allowed to infiltrate into the USA in large numbers ! We must stop them, Now ! China Buying Up Economic Assets, Huge Tracts of Land All Over USA, Wants To Construct A 50 Square Mile Self-Sustaining City South Of Boise, Idaho ! www.thedcpost.com/?p=8775 washingtontimes.com/news/2010/aug/16/china-targets-us-troops-with-arms-buildup defencetalk.com/us-senators-slam-china-on-military-parts-probe-34927 mysanantonio.com/business/local/article/China-stakes-claim-to-S-Texax-oil-gas-858329.php republicbroadcasting.org/?p=15637
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014