B to the S! There's no doubting that after hearing this General Martin Dempsey would make a great "women's studies" college professor. Dempsey says it's all psychological and societal pressure that determines males to be seen as "warrior" and women as not. Colleges have been pushing this line of garbage for years and have finally succumb to waving the white flag because the simple fact is reality is just to hard to ignore. This male/female worldview sees no inherent difference between males and females--only their different genitalia. This is how they can fully embrace homosexual marriage--after all, if there's no...
In response to:
So after eons of evolution of men being hunter-gatherers and women being nurturers, it's now society's fault that we're pre-programmed this way?
- Video: Oh, it’s HBO! Ed Morrissey 18 minutes ago
- Issa releases scathing report on Lerner Ed Morrissey 44 minutes ago
- Obama: Health insurance isn’t expensive – just cancel cable and phones Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Washington, Europe getting serious about Russia sanctions over Crimea? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Scarborough: FL-13 upset shows 2014 will be “historic” Dem loss Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- NBC/WSJ poll shows Obama approval at new low of 41% Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago