In response to:
"Which are you going to believe; what I tell you or your lying eyes"? Just spend an hour looking around your neighborhood, speaking with your friends and acquaintances, and applying the sense God gave you to the proposition about the unemployment numbers. The answer will be clear as day: 7.8% vs 8.1% vs 14.7% is irrelevant. Our friends, neighbors, family members, and fellow citizens are hurting as a result of the Dear Leader's malfeasance and ineptitude. His ilk are bad for the country. Vote accordingly.
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 19 hours ago