In response to:
"Which are you going to believe; what I tell you or your lying eyes"? Just spend an hour looking around your neighborhood, speaking with your friends and acquaintances, and applying the sense God gave you to the proposition about the unemployment numbers. The answer will be clear as day: 7.8% vs 8.1% vs 14.7% is irrelevant. Our friends, neighbors, family members, and fellow citizens are hurting as a result of the Dear Leader's malfeasance and ineptitude. His ilk are bad for the country. Vote accordingly.
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 18 mins ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 18 hours ago