In response to:
"Which are you going to believe; what I tell you or your lying eyes"? Just spend an hour looking around your neighborhood, speaking with your friends and acquaintances, and applying the sense God gave you to the proposition about the unemployment numbers. The answer will be clear as day: 7.8% vs 8.1% vs 14.7% is irrelevant. Our friends, neighbors, family members, and fellow citizens are hurting as a result of the Dear Leader's malfeasance and ineptitude. His ilk are bad for the country. Vote accordingly.
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 49 minutes ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago