In response to:
"Which are you going to believe; what I tell you or your lying eyes"? Just spend an hour looking around your neighborhood, speaking with your friends and acquaintances, and applying the sense God gave you to the proposition about the unemployment numbers. The answer will be clear as day: 7.8% vs 8.1% vs 14.7% is irrelevant. Our friends, neighbors, family members, and fellow citizens are hurting as a result of the Dear Leader's malfeasance and ineptitude. His ilk are bad for the country. Vote accordingly.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014