By now you've seen the stories about NBC anchor David Gregory breaking Washington D.C. gun laws by brandishing a 30-round magazine during his abrasive interview with NRA Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre last Sunday. From the anchor chair, Gregory pretty much said high capacity magazines should be banned. Now, because the possession of 30-round magazines are illegal in the District of Columbia, Gregory is under investigation by police; as he should be. Not only did he violate D.C. gun laws, but according to D.C. police [who have confirmed multiple times], he knowingly violated the law after being denied...
In response to:
What "investigation" is required? The jerk openly possessed a magazine (loaded/unloaded irrelevant) in D.C. and that is a crime punishable under existing law? Sustern is correct to decry the need for useless effort by the authorities. Dammit we have pictures which were broadcast on national television. "Investigation" is code for dithering and then cowardice. What utter dreck.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago