I respectfully beg to differ. You control the quality, availability, and reliability of your products or services. The market sets allowable pricing and expectations. There is always room for the best, as well as innovation. It is indeed challenging yet that is the glory of capitalism. It is the process of creative destruction, so be creative or make so much wealth during your creative period that you can live on your harvest thereafter and avoid destrction.
In the name of shared sacrifice, it’s time to impose a tax on the $7 billion in box office receipts that Hollywood generates.
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 32 minutes ago
- Poll: Republican voters back immigration reform? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- LeBron James becomes first person ever to leave Miami for Cleveland voluntarily Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Contemptible corporate cowardice Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Gallup’s clickbait: Obama’s still pretty popular among … Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Why aren’t Boehner and the House suing Obama over immigration? Allahpundit 3 hours ago