I respectfully beg to differ. You control the quality, availability, and reliability of your products or services. The market sets allowable pricing and expectations. There is always room for the best, as well as innovation. It is indeed challenging yet that is the glory of capitalism. It is the process of creative destruction, so be creative or make so much wealth during your creative period that you can live on your harvest thereafter and avoid destrction.
In the name of shared sacrifice, it’s time to impose a tax on the $7 billion in box office receipts that Hollywood generates.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Brave cat jumps from fiery collapsing building, saves no one but himself Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- D.C. cabs companies blame ride-sharing for loss of revenue Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Pew poll: Majority of Republicans think GOP isn’t doing a good job on spending, immigration, and gay marriage Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Ruth Bader Ginsberg to liberals: You really think Obama can replace me? Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Building blocks of the GOP Senate majority coming together Noah Rothman 6 hours ago