I respectfully beg to differ. You control the quality, availability, and reliability of your products or services. The market sets allowable pricing and expectations. There is always room for the best, as well as innovation. It is indeed challenging yet that is the glory of capitalism. It is the process of creative destruction, so be creative or make so much wealth during your creative period that you can live on your harvest thereafter and avoid destrction.
In the name of shared sacrifice, it’s time to impose a tax on the $7 billion in box office receipts that Hollywood generates.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago