I respectfully beg to differ. You control the quality, availability, and reliability of your products or services. The market sets allowable pricing and expectations. There is always room for the best, as well as innovation. It is indeed challenging yet that is the glory of capitalism. It is the process of creative destruction, so be creative or make so much wealth during your creative period that you can live on your harvest thereafter and avoid destrction.
In the name of shared sacrifice, it’s time to impose a tax on the $7 billion in box office receipts that Hollywood generates.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- By the way: U.S. troops have landed in West Africa to fight Ebola Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Cheer up, Eric Holder: You’re only the third-most-hated Obama Cabinet official Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Hot Air returns to the Vatican Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Rand Paul’s become acceptably hawkish for a prospective GOP nominee, says … John McCain Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- State’s Marie Harf: ISIS couldn’t even have predicted how powerful ISIS would become Noah Rothman 7 hours ago