I respectfully beg to differ. You control the quality, availability, and reliability of your products or services. The market sets allowable pricing and expectations. There is always room for the best, as well as innovation. It is indeed challenging yet that is the glory of capitalism. It is the process of creative destruction, so be creative or make so much wealth during your creative period that you can live on your harvest thereafter and avoid destrction.
In the name of shared sacrifice, it’s time to impose a tax on the $7 billion in box office receipts that Hollywood generates.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago