This clip is fascinating, not just because of Obama's prediction regarding the individual mandate but for what is not said. The Q&A part of the press conference held today with Canada's PM Harper, Mexico's President Calderon and President Obama began with a question to all three men: Do you believe American exceptionalism has declined since Obama took office? Obama responded by saying that it could not decline because...wait for it...he spoke about American exceptionalism at the 2004 DNC! When the mic was turned to Harper and Calderon they spoke not a word on the decline of American exceptionalism since Obama!...
In response to:
Sometimes I wonder if Obama graduated from college, jsut listen to how he speaks.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel’s killing his political future by contesting the Mississippi runoff results Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Watch Jake Tapper embarrass pro-Hamas attorney Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough: Glenn Beck is following Jesus’s playbook in providing humanitarian aid to young illegals Allahpundit 8 hours ago