This clip is fascinating, not just because of Obama's prediction regarding the individual mandate but for what is not said. The Q&A part of the press conference held today with Canada's PM Harper, Mexico's President Calderon and President Obama began with a question to all three men: Do you believe American exceptionalism has declined since Obama took office? Obama responded by saying that it could not decline because...wait for it...he spoke about American exceptionalism at the 2004 DNC! When the mic was turned to Harper and Calderon they spoke not a word on the decline of American exceptionalism since Obama!...
In response to:
Sometimes I wonder if Obama graduated from college, jsut listen to how he speaks.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 51 minutes ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 4 hours ago