In response to:
The country has been filling up with useless people since 1965 when Ted Kennedy's "Family Reunification Act" did away with "sponsorship" where new immigrants were tracked and some were deported. for criminal activity. This brought an influx of people looking for a free ride, and enabled mass immigration of all their living relatives. "Anchor Babies" are like a football.... they simply need to cross the border to count. The baby and its mother now have access to your tax dollars. NONE of this should be going on.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 4 minutes ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago