As previously stated, I thought Mitt Romney to be a better candidate than did many observers. That said, the recent revelations in news articles that claim...
In response to:
Because Republicans have principles, the Republican platform has too many planks, one being abortion and they fall for the Dem trap to defend it EVERY TIME. The answer to abortion questions is "I haven't thought about abortion since 1973, next question". (As to federally funded abortion, if future welfare recipient dems are being aborted, be thankful and keep your mouth shut about it.) -------- The dems have but one plank, and it's as big as a sheet of plywood... "free stuff". Hopefully, there are enough principled splinter groups left that slightly outnumber the "cellphone lady group" on which to build a coalition. Good Luck
Here's a New Year's wish I would love to see come true. However it is defined or however many people are part of it, it is time to send the giant never-ending "GOP Establishment" made up of some professional politicians, some moneyed nouveaux riche who -- by virtue of their contributions and the faux friendships it buys with politicians -- consider themselves political landed gentry and the endless scam artist consultants they support packing.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: Canada’s Sergeant at Arms gets standing ovation after shooting terrorist while wearing tails Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Poll: Republican gubernatorial candidate up two points in…Illinois? Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Breaking: New Ebola case in NYC Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Obama: Hey Georgia, do me a solid and elect Michelle Nunn Guy Benson 6 hours ago
- FBI warns ISIS trying to kidnap journalists abroad Noah Rothman 7 hours ago