The Media's Favorite Fake Republicans

cdmsr Wrote: Jan 17, 2013 2:29 AM
I agree, we need a new party. Call it the Liberal or Labor Party, let the Democrats be the new Conservatives (they act like it anyway) and the GOP can join the Whigs on the ash heap of history as they are headed that way fast.

The Media's Favorite Fake Republicans

cdmsr Wrote: Jan 17, 2013 2:29 AM

The Media's Favorite Fake Republicans

cdmsr Wrote: Jan 17, 2013 2:29 AM

The Media's Favorite Fake Republicans

cdmsr Wrote: Jan 17, 2013 2:28 AM

The Media's Favorite Fake Republicans

cdmsr Wrote: Jan 17, 2013 2:28 AM
John, you are a silly man. It would be easier to take you seriously if you could cultivate at least a smidgen of gravitas. Personally, I think it is beyond your capabilities.
The GOP in the Senate minority have set a new record for filibusters each year. They more than doubled the number that the Democrats last posted as the minority. I would say the GOP have behaved far worse in stifling the will of the majority and paralyzing the senate.

U.S. Falls in Economic Freedom Index

cdmsr Wrote: Jan 11, 2013 8:52 PM
Hong Kong is actually a Chinese possession administered as a special administrative region (SAR). So, it is not a country, and it is in a communist country, the People's Republic of China. Poor Ol' Heritage Foundation. Maybe they should rehire Norm Ornstein.