How did we get to where we are in our culture and our politics today? I have wondered this since Obama took office and started exacting his socialist agenda on our great country. There is plenty of blame to go around—complacency, greed, laziness, apathy. I submit that churches may not have caused the problems we have today, but certainly could have curtailed the advancement of tyranny. In my work (my book and The Dr. Gina Show), I have laid out the way that some cowardly pastors have tolerated their flocks’ apathy, greed, complacency and laziness, and that only the...
Dr. You fail to talk about his race bating. The never ending lies he keeps telling the American people. The explosion of the welfare state under Obama. His failure to lead. His lack of experience to do the job. The fact that he wants to fund the Muslim Brotherhood with $450 Million. The fact that his administration wants to fund Terrorist groups in the middle east. Affirmative action has never worked and it doesn't in this case either. You can find his hand in all the ills of this country today. He sits in a church listening to a racist preacher, but I don't hear you talking about that? He starts his campaign to run for President in the house of a domestic terrorist. He guts health care in this country so little girls can get abortions
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 17 hours ago