How did we get to where we are in our culture and our politics today? I have wondered this since Obama took office and started exacting his socialist agenda on our great country. There is plenty of blame to go around—complacency, greed, laziness, apathy. I submit that churches may not have caused the problems we have today, but certainly could have curtailed the advancement of tyranny. In my work (my book and The Dr. Gina Show), I have laid out the way that some cowardly pastors have tolerated their flocks’ apathy, greed, complacency and laziness, and that only the...
Dr. You fail to talk about his race bating. The never ending lies he keeps telling the American people. The explosion of the welfare state under Obama. His failure to lead. His lack of experience to do the job. The fact that he wants to fund the Muslim Brotherhood with $450 Million. The fact that his administration wants to fund Terrorist groups in the middle east. Affirmative action has never worked and it doesn't in this case either. You can find his hand in all the ills of this country today. He sits in a church listening to a racist preacher, but I don't hear you talking about that? He starts his campaign to run for President in the house of a domestic terrorist. He guts health care in this country so little girls can get abortions
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 2 hour ago
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Texas jury finds dad not guilty in mysterious shooting of drunk driver who killed his two sons Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Unidentified senator to Kirsten Gillibrand: “Don’t lose too much weight now. I like my girls chubby.” Allahpundit 5 hours ago