How did we get to where we are in our culture and our politics today? I have wondered this since Obama took office and started exacting his socialist agenda on our great country. There is plenty of blame to go around—complacency, greed, laziness, apathy. I submit that churches may not have caused the problems we have today, but certainly could have curtailed the advancement of tyranny. In my work (my book and The Dr. Gina Show), I have laid out the way that some cowardly pastors have tolerated their flocks’ apathy, greed, complacency and laziness, and that only the...
Dr. You fail to talk about his race bating. The never ending lies he keeps telling the American people. The explosion of the welfare state under Obama. His failure to lead. His lack of experience to do the job. The fact that he wants to fund the Muslim Brotherhood with $450 Million. The fact that his administration wants to fund Terrorist groups in the middle east. Affirmative action has never worked and it doesn't in this case either. You can find his hand in all the ills of this country today. He sits in a church listening to a racist preacher, but I don't hear you talking about that? He starts his campaign to run for President in the house of a domestic terrorist. He guts health care in this country so little girls can get abortions
- Bob Beckel: Get ready for an October surprise, Republicans Allahpundit 32 mins ago
- Cardinals clash over divorce, communion ahead of Vatican synod Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Josh Earnest: Ignore Obama’s military critics because they served under Bush Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Jobs plan from WI gubernatorial candidate looks mighty … familiar Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Exonerated, Chris Christie taunts the press by embracing Roger Goodell Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Scotland votes No to independence Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago