So if we raise the payroll tax by 10% that would increase the payroll deduction from 6.2% to 6.8% and all will be well, correct? We can combine that with a phased in 2yr eligibility climb and the dreaded cut in benefits will be deferred for another decade or two and by then, who knows what the demographics will look like. This does not really look like a cliff to me.
- Canadian, British leaders struggle with homegrown Islamic radicalism Noah Rothman 32 mins ago
- NYC doctor who recently treated Ebola patients rushed to hospital with 103-degree fever Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Revealed: ICE released some illegals charged with violent crimes — after telling Americans they hadn’t Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Latest viral video: Priests doing a dance-off in the Vatican* Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Arbiter orders NFL commissioner to testify in hearing on Rice appeal Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, John-Henry Westen, Jason Mattera Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago