So if we raise the payroll tax by 10% that would increase the payroll deduction from 6.2% to 6.8% and all will be well, correct? We can combine that with a phased in 2yr eligibility climb and the dreaded cut in benefits will be deferred for another decade or two and by then, who knows what the demographics will look like. This does not really look like a cliff to me.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago