Israel: The Happy Little Country

cchuba Wrote: Apr 20, 2013 8:40 AM
Oh, and I am neutral on this who land for peace vs harsh retaliation thing, that is your concern, I have a tough enough time keeping up with politics in my own country. All I can say is that I wish Israel and ultimately the Palestinians well in achieving peaceful co-existence.

Israel: The Happy Little Country

cchuba Wrote: Apr 20, 2013 8:37 AM
As an American I thoroughly tired of U.S. presidents lecturing Israel on how to achieve peace and giving west bank palestinians some false sense of diplomacy and useless foreign aid. Obama crowed about how he found $700B to give the west bank authority. I would love it if a U.S. president told both parties that it is 100% up to the people who live in the land how to achieve peace rather than telling Jews what part of Jerusalem they should live. I would also like it if a U.S. president had the courage to question the Palestinian's in the west bank and gaza that they are not going to ever have peace as long as they allow themselves to be used as proxy warriors for their cowardly arab neighbors who are only willing to send them rockets.
Why does it have to be in California, will that state allow evil fracking even if it means energy independence, or gasp! The ability to export oil? I doubt it.

Then and Now

cchuba Wrote: Apr 14, 2013 1:00 PM
In case YOU haven't noticed, Col. North turned columnist and FOX contributor and became a grand cheerleader for the war in Iraq so I am referring to his misguided OPINION and continued denial of our Iraq fiasco.

Iran's North Korean Future

cchuba Wrote: Apr 14, 2013 12:55 PM
George, please read the quote that I cited from his article and explain it. Hanson said that bombing would not be sufficient and that containment is not an option so what options are left?

Then and Now

cchuba Wrote: Apr 12, 2013 9:41 PM
Col. North did plan Iran-Contra so stop being so obtuse Coolidge-Conservative. Was Coolidge a warmonger like you?

Lessons in Supreme Leadership

cchuba Wrote: Apr 12, 2013 9:39 PM
You are the same war mongering creep who was beating the drums for our disastrous invasion of Iraq. Have you no shame?

Iran's North Korean Future

cchuba Wrote: Apr 12, 2013 9:36 PM
Mr. Hanson is a war mongering creep who cannot learn from his mistakes.

Iran's North Korean Future

cchuba Wrote: Apr 12, 2013 9:35 PM
Victor Hanson - "Those who argue for a preemptive strike against Iran cannot explain exactly how American planes and missiles would take out all the subterranean nuclear facilities without missing a stashed nuke or two ... In contrast, those who favor containment of a nuclear Iran do not quite know how the theocracy could be deterred" So I see that the 'brilliant' victor Hanson leaves us no alternative but another land based invasion like the one we did in Iraq. Dr. Hanson, containment is an option because the 'crazy Mullahs' are not going to blow up 3 nuclear weapons and kill 1% of their enemies and then guarantee a 100% loss of their country.

Iran's North Korean Future

cchuba Wrote: Apr 12, 2013 9:31 PM
Traitorbill, really, the terrorists had nuclear weapons given to them by Iran? My statement was that Iran would not part with a nuclear weapon that they could not control and to refute me you cited a plot that involve dynamite to kill a Saudi minister on U.S. soil. Could you possibly come up with a better apples to oranges comparison?

Then and Now

cchuba Wrote: Apr 12, 2013 9:27 PM
Mr. North, are you re-living your glory days to ignore our fiasco in Iraq? Yes, our troops performed brilliantly. Was it worth 4,500 of their lives and $1T just to give Iran another ally? No.