In case you'd forgotten, delegates at the DNC fiercely defended their radical platform yesterday, strenuously opposing last-minute attempts to restore the word "God" and an official recognition of Jerusalem to the document. In three voice votes, dissenting shouts of "no!" grew stronger, culminating in boos and anger as the changes were finalized, over the will of at least half of those present. It was during this unscripted, unanticipated series of events that the world witnessed unambiguous evidence of a strong anti-faith, anti-Israel undercurrent that has infected an alarmingly substantial sub-section of the Democrat Party. ...
As Pres. Obama begs for 4 more years, keep one thing in the back of your mind when you cast your ballot -- is your candidate and party :credible (i.e., telling the truth). DWS should change her name to DSW (to match shoe store) -- because she is always putting both feet in her mouth every time she opens it. (there has to be an invisible spring to make it happen so efficiently). I'm sick of the "racists claims", sick of the "name calling", and even sicker that these liers are demanding 4 more years of dispare and misery! They aren't even "man enough" to "man up" to their record. SICK of IT ALL!
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 29 minutes ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago