In case you'd forgotten, delegates at the DNC fiercely defended their radical platform yesterday, strenuously opposing last-minute attempts to restore the word "God" and an official recognition of Jerusalem to the document. In three voice votes, dissenting shouts of "no!" grew stronger, culminating in boos and anger as the changes were finalized, over the will of at least half of those present. It was during this unscripted, unanticipated series of events that the world witnessed unambiguous evidence of a strong anti-faith, anti-Israel undercurrent that has infected an alarmingly substantial sub-section of the Democrat Party. ...
As Pres. Obama begs for 4 more years, keep one thing in the back of your mind when you cast your ballot -- is your candidate and party :credible (i.e., telling the truth). DWS should change her name to DSW (to match shoe store) -- because she is always putting both feet in her mouth every time she opens it. (there has to be an invisible spring to make it happen so efficiently). I'm sick of the "racists claims", sick of the "name calling", and even sicker that these liers are demanding 4 more years of dispare and misery! They aren't even "man enough" to "man up" to their record. SICK of IT ALL!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: President shops at Gap same day his party loses bellwether election in swing state Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Sheila Jackson Lee: We’ve lasted some 400 years operating under the Constitution… Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Sebelius: Why, no, we have no idea who’s paid for their ObamaCare plans Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Tesla: Chris Christie’s administration just blocked us from selling our cars in New Jersey Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Obama to Putin: It’s not too late to rethink this Crimea thing, you know Allahpundit 10 hours ago