In response to:
Condoleezza Rice's was beyond presidential --- beyond party ideology -- it was pure love for her country and what it should represent to every American, who has benefited from freedom and liberty. To rise above all of the turmoil and hate during the Civil Rights movement and become a well educated woman, who would serve as Secretary of State goes beyond the vision of Martin Luther King Jr.'s wildest dreams of a united America. I loved her speech and should be an inspiration for others to remember in the years to come. Despite your status at birth, every American has the ability and capacity to achieve what everyone around you will define as "impossible". She is truly an ideal "American Citizen"!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 15 hours ago