In response to:
Condoleezza Rice's was beyond presidential --- beyond party ideology -- it was pure love for her country and what it should represent to every American, who has benefited from freedom and liberty. To rise above all of the turmoil and hate during the Civil Rights movement and become a well educated woman, who would serve as Secretary of State goes beyond the vision of Martin Luther King Jr.'s wildest dreams of a united America. I loved her speech and should be an inspiration for others to remember in the years to come. Despite your status at birth, every American has the ability and capacity to achieve what everyone around you will define as "impossible". She is truly an ideal "American Citizen"!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Texas jury finds dad not guilty in mysterious shooting of drunk driver who killed his two sons Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Unidentified senator to Kirsten Gillibrand: “Don’t lose too much weight now. I like my girls chubby.” Allahpundit 11 hours ago