In response to:
Condoleezza Rice's was beyond presidential --- beyond party ideology -- it was pure love for her country and what it should represent to every American, who has benefited from freedom and liberty. To rise above all of the turmoil and hate during the Civil Rights movement and become a well educated woman, who would serve as Secretary of State goes beyond the vision of Martin Luther King Jr.'s wildest dreams of a united America. I loved her speech and should be an inspiration for others to remember in the years to come. Despite your status at birth, every American has the ability and capacity to achieve what everyone around you will define as "impossible". She is truly an ideal "American Citizen"!
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 34 minutes ago
- Dem donors demand discount for Obama dinners? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Months later, ObamaCare exchanges still aren’t working properly Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- The obligatory “LA woman in labor can’t cross street because of Obama’s motorcade” post Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Time: The West is losing Cold War II Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Arizona inmate takes nearly two hours to die by lethal injection in botched execution Allahpundit 3 hours ago