In response to:
Condoleezza Rice's was beyond presidential --- beyond party ideology -- it was pure love for her country and what it should represent to every American, who has benefited from freedom and liberty. To rise above all of the turmoil and hate during the Civil Rights movement and become a well educated woman, who would serve as Secretary of State goes beyond the vision of Martin Luther King Jr.'s wildest dreams of a united America. I loved her speech and should be an inspiration for others to remember in the years to come. Despite your status at birth, every American has the ability and capacity to achieve what everyone around you will define as "impossible". She is truly an ideal "American Citizen"!
- Poll showing GOP favorability nearly even with Dems met with furious spinning Noah Rothman 40 mins ago
- Wow: 62% of Republicans support sending ground troops into Iraq and Syria Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: AQ’s competition with ISIS means renewed focus on hitting US Ed Morrissey 2 hour ago
- The GOP comes roaring back in Colorado Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- WSJ: Obama will require military to get his personal approval for U.S. strikes in Syria Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Scotland goes to the polls on independence Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago