America should not sell oil or gasoline to any other Country unless the price to the American people drops below $1.00 a gallion. Also all the green idiots should not be aloud to buy gas, but could buy extra long extention cords, only if connected to solor panels or piles of Socialist Liberal BS..................Charles of Waveland, MS.
With gas prices continuing to climb, there is an ever-increasing quest for ways to find a culprit that can carry the blame. More and more, the finger pointing is focused on the overseas sale of US petroleum product—with the belief being that selling American resources to the highest bidder increases the price of gasoline at the pump. This idea has made strange bedfellows of Fox News host Bill O’Reilly and Congressman Ed Markey (D-MA).
Addressing gas prices, O’Reilly claims: “They are much higher because the oil companies are shipping their products overseas.” Representative Markey (of the
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- White House now leaning on Eric Holder to play the role of racial healer? Noah Rothman 50 mins ago
- WaPo: Was Foley’s killer a former Gitmo detainee? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Everything has changed after the execution of James Foley by ISIS Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Spot the problems with these headlines: NYT edition Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago