I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
You see all you hypocrite Christians. There is this commandment, you shale have no gos befor me. That's why the puritans outlawed Christmas celebrations. The bible is clear that just saying, "Jesus I accept you as my one and only personal savior," is not enough. You have to mean it. And meaning it means living it. So quite acusing us Athiest of ruining your Christmas Party. It's not your party, you weren't in cited. Yule is our party, so just go off to your church and live your humble lives and leave us all alown.
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- FAA, EASA reauthorize operations at Tel Aviv for Western airlines Ed Morrissey 43 minutes ago
- Meriam Ibrahim lands in Italy, on way to US; Update: Meets with Pope Francis Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Former loathsome nanny-state mayor confuses blogger with second awesome move this summer Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Video: Army Medal of Honor recipient breaks gavel at New York Stock Exchange Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Senate analysis: What does “success” look like for the GOP in 2014? Guy Benson 12 hours ago