In an ideal world, Roe v. Wade -- perhaps the most insidious Supreme Court ruling since the infamous Dred Scott decision in 1857 -- would be overturned. And contrary to what most leftists assert, however, this does not necessarily mean that abortion would be universally prohibited and illegal. For example, before Roe became the law of the land in 1973, abortion was permissible in certain states. The legality of abortion, then, should be decided by individuals at the state level -- at least in the short-term -- not by a High Court of un-elected, unaccountable judges in Washington. This would...
I find Exiduse 21:22 morally perverse. As far as I'm concerned willfully killing an unborn child should be considered murder. But removing an unborn child and trying to save its life should be legal.
- Paul Ryan: I’m not running for president if Mitt Romney runs Allahpundit 25 mins ago
- Breaking: Pierson resigns Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- WH to reporters: Don’t talk to people attending Mary Burke rally Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Chris Matthews: Didn’t Obama tell us it was “unlikely” Ebola would come to America? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Cop tases 62-year-old woman — while she’s walking away from him Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- US: Our collateral damage policies don’t apply to Syria, Iraq air strikes Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago