In an ideal world, Roe v. Wade -- perhaps the most insidious Supreme Court ruling since the infamous Dred Scott decision in 1857 -- would be overturned. And contrary to what most leftists assert, however, this does not necessarily mean that abortion would be universally prohibited and illegal. For example, before Roe became the law of the land in 1973, abortion was permissible in certain states. The legality of abortion, then, should be decided by individuals at the state level -- at least in the short-term -- not by a High Court of un-elected, unaccountable judges in Washington. This would...
Exodus 21:22 It's up to the women and her husband. That is what the Bible says about abortion.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago