In an ideal world, Roe v. Wade -- perhaps the most insidious Supreme Court ruling since the infamous Dred Scott decision in 1857 -- would be overturned. And contrary to what most leftists assert, however, this does not necessarily mean that abortion would be universally prohibited and illegal. For example, before Roe became the law of the land in 1973, abortion was permissible in certain states. The legality of abortion, then, should be decided by individuals at the state level -- at least in the short-term -- not by a High Court of un-elected, unaccountable judges in Washington. This would...
Exodus 21:22 It's up to the women and her husband. That is what the Bible says about abortion.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Brave cat jumps from fiery collapsing building, saves no one but himself Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- D.C. cabs companies blame ride-sharing for loss of revenue Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Pew poll: Majority of Republicans think GOP isn’t doing a good job on spending, immigration, and gay marriage Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Ruth Bader Ginsberg to liberals: You really think Obama can replace me? Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Building blocks of the GOP Senate majority coming together Noah Rothman 5 hours ago