The woman we’re talking about is Melissa Harris-Perry. Apparently she has a...
As conservatives we always look at "first things". How would an entire society look, on average, over time, if people acted a certain way on average. Conservatives look for success and try to replicate it, while liberals look for failure and try to ameliorate the consequences. These two viewpoints have drastically different societal consequences. Official US poverty statistics do NOT take into account government assistance. In other words, someone could have ALL the programs available and they will be counted as poor till the end of time by our government. Interestingly, many Europeans countries DO count it (they are socialist after all). So, European socialism does not work, it just counts things differently.
Please stand back. I’ve been waiting for day to say this; waiting to calm down enough that my keystrokes won’t break the keyboard. I heard some lady say something on TV, and seldom have I heard a more idiotic statement from someone in a position to know better … I mean this is so magnificently ignorant – even stupid – that if this woman’s ignorance were radioactive Democrats could build the mother of all nuclear brain bombs. Just one could wipe out all intelligent life on Earth.
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 39 minutes ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- NRLC Interview: NH Senate candidate Karen Testerman Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 17:1-9 Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago