That argument becomes much harder to make after reading a discussion of the 2008 Minnesota Senate race in "Who's Counting?", a new book by conservative journalist John Fund and former Bush Justice Department official Hans von Spakovsky. Although the authors cover the whole range of voter fraud issues, their chapter on Minnesota...
In response to:
Wanna see whiny? Just wait til Nov. and see what happens if the Dems are losing....now THAT'S whiny! I thought few people had more grace in leaving the WH than George Bush, knowing the direction the country might be headed...but doing what he had to do, quietly and with dignity..that's class...
In the eyes of the Obama administration, most Democratic lawmakers and left-leaning editorial pages across the country, voter fraud is a problem that doesn't exist. Allegations of fraud, they say, are little more than pretexts conjured up by Republicans to justify voter ID laws designed to suppress Democratic turnout.
- Obama’s pathetic border crisis blame shifting Noah Rothman 13 minutes ago
- Israel escalates offensive in Gaza, Hamas rocket commander killed Ed Morrissey 52 minutes ago
- Video: Hot Air interview with Marco Rubio on border crisis, Hobby Lobby Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 12 hours ago