That argument becomes much harder to make after reading a discussion of the 2008 Minnesota Senate race in "Who's Counting?", a new book by conservative journalist John Fund and former Bush Justice Department official Hans von Spakovsky. Although the authors cover the whole range of voter fraud issues, their chapter on Minnesota...
In response to:
Wanna see whiny? Just wait til Nov. and see what happens if the Dems are losing....now THAT'S whiny! I thought few people had more grace in leaving the WH than George Bush, knowing the direction the country might be headed...but doing what he had to do, quietly and with dignity..that's class...
In the eyes of the Obama administration, most Democratic lawmakers and left-leaning editorial pages across the country, voter fraud is a problem that doesn't exist. Allegations of fraud, they say, are little more than pretexts conjured up by Republicans to justify voter ID laws designed to suppress Democratic turnout.
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 32 mins ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest-hosting for Hugh Hewitt! Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- AP: CIA given stand-down order in Europe Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Provokatsiya: Russia captures NATO allied Lithuania’s ship in international waters Noah Rothman 3 hours ago