That argument becomes much harder to make after reading a discussion of the 2008 Minnesota Senate race in "Who's Counting?", a new book by conservative journalist John Fund and former Bush Justice Department official Hans von Spakovsky. Although the authors cover the whole range of voter fraud issues, their chapter on Minnesota...
In response to:
Wanna see whiny? Just wait til Nov. and see what happens if the Dems are losing....now THAT'S whiny! I thought few people had more grace in leaving the WH than George Bush, knowing the direction the country might be headed...but doing what he had to do, quietly and with dignity..that's class...
In the eyes of the Obama administration, most Democratic lawmakers and left-leaning editorial pages across the country, voter fraud is a problem that doesn't exist. Allegations of fraud, they say, are little more than pretexts conjured up by Republicans to justify voter ID laws designed to suppress Democratic turnout.
- Everything has changed after the execution of James Foley by ISIS Noah Rothman 21 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Spot the problems with these headlines: NYT edition Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Video: The day John McCain did the robot Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Poll: 82% think it should be illegal to let your nine-year-old play at the park unsupervised Allahpundit 12 hours ago