As most of you know, during a football game last week Bob Costas lectured us po’ goofy Americans about the evils of a “gun culture” and how we need to evolve away from being obsessed with firearms. As soon as I heard that drivel roll off Mr. C’s tongue I ordered another 30/06, a sweet Walther PPK and a custom .416 Rigby turnbolt. Cowabunga, Bob. Thanks for reminding me to buy more guns.
In response to:
C'mon. this column is about Jesus, and what would he do with a firearm, that he preferred whips (wha' ?) and Costas questioning our values vis-a-vis firearms in society.We should teach our youngsters about firearms like we teach em not to step out into the street without looiking..that is early and often. So if they encounter some dude waving a piece around, and they are not themselves armored up, they should book to the nearest exit,.
- Dems to Obama: Don’t stand so close to me Ed Morrissey 43 minutes ago
- Bowe Bergdahl returning to active duty this week Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Democratic Colorado governor exalts Obama’s pool game, is not helping Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Begich: Hey, I’m a thorn in Obama’s … whatever Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Josh Earnest: We’re the most transparent administration ever, no matter what journalists say Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Paul vs. Perry, Round 2: Rand says Rick is ‘stuck in the past’ Noah Rothman 4 hours ago