I don't doubt that this women complied with local law when she shot the lion. I can even accept that killing the lion may have some benefits to the local population. What I don't understand is why this woman wanted to kill such a majestic creature. Doesn't she feel guilty destroying something so beautiful to behold? What does she get out of it?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 minutes ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago