As usual, Mr Giles has scaled the heights of stupidity. Didn't most of us send our children to public school? I did. Then I sent them to good colleges and then they got high paying jobs as professionals. I don't see how they could have done much better had I sent them to the most expensive private schools in the country. Parental oversight is key no matter what school you send your kids too. Help them with their homework every night, help them with special projects, help them prepare for their SATs. If you stay involved in every part of their education, public schools will do just fine.
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 38 minutes ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 49 minutes ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Dem donors demand discount for Obama dinners? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Months later, ObamaCare exchanges still aren’t working properly Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- The obligatory “LA woman in labor can’t cross street because of Obama’s motorcade” post Allahpundit 3 hours ago