In response to:
Most historians agree that the agreement between Mr Chamberlain and Hitler benefited the Brits as it gave them sufficient time to complete their arms buildup. I am guessing that no agreement between Obama and Iran would have been acceptable to conservatives. Apparently, war is the only answer. I suggest every republican run in 2014 on the "Let's go to war with Iran" slogan. You will all find out that Americans do not want to go to war with Iran.
- Shocking report: Obama didn’t even finish Jiro’s sushi Mary Katharine Ham 9 minutes ago
- Who’s up for a Throwback Thursday with Kim Jong Un? Erika Johnsen 50 minutes ago
- Georgia governor signs liberalizing concealed carry law Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- McCain: It’s a stain on America’s honor that we haven’t passed amnesty yet Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Hannity: Bundy’s comments on race are beyond repugnant to me Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Should the GOP push to lower the drinking age to 18? Allahpundit 3 hours ago