In response to:
Most historians agree that the agreement between Mr Chamberlain and Hitler benefited the Brits as it gave them sufficient time to complete their arms buildup. I am guessing that no agreement between Obama and Iran would have been acceptable to conservatives. Apparently, war is the only answer. I suggest every republican run in 2014 on the "Let's go to war with Iran" slogan. You will all find out that Americans do not want to go to war with Iran.
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago