You see, America was founded by a handful of God-fearing patriots who didn't always agree but believed certain things like life, liberty and the personal pursuit of happiness were worth dying for. And to ensure their ideas would survive the ages, they crafted one of the most...
Considering that almost all of the self -loathing educational corriculum, anti-gun laws, open borders (i.e. loss of national sovereignty), Federal sabatoge of laws to prevent election fraud, etc. come from a Federal government tyrannically pushing this garbabe, top down, on many reluctant States, perhaps it is time to take another look at States seceding from the Union. We can not even depend on the Federal courts to uphold the Constitution. If the courts nullify the Constitution, should the South rise again?
"There once was a place called America," our children's children will one day write, "a bright and shining city on a hill, divinely placed by God to serve as a beacon of hope to the entire world. A land filled with generous-hearted souls who showered the needy the world over with their abundant blessings."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 12 hours ago