For them, part of looking like America means race proportionality. For example, if blacks are 13 percent of the population, they should be 13 percent of college students and professors, corporate managers and...
Thanks Dr. Williams. That article is present a perfect example of how human 'being counters' expect unrealistic results from society. I guess that if America is comprised of a 13% black population, then 13% of our auto mechanics should be black. We also need to revise the constitution so that congress and the house are proportionally divided up between all the races that America is home to. And we'll have to adopt a "Board of Presidents of The United States of America", that will have a proportional number of Presidents serving, voted in by their racially equivalent constituents. Thanks for a great article as usual.
Academic intelligentsia, their media, government and corporate enthusiasts worship at the altar of diversity. Despite budget squeezes, universities have created diversity positions, such as director of diversity and inclusion, manager of diversity recruitment, associate dean for diversity, vice president of diversity and perhaps minister of diversity. This is all part of a quest to get college campuses, corporate offices and government agencies to "look like America."
- The middle class can’t afford to live in liberal cities Jazz Shaw 37 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- In two New York districts, two trouncings to warm your heart Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- TSA confiscates a toy ray-gun belt buckle. Because security. Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Oh my: Plurality of Republicans think Mitt Romney should run for president Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: 10 hours of catcalls in New York Allahpundit 12 hours ago