AP directs writers not to use the terms "illegal alien, an illegal, illegals or undocumented" anymore, except "in direct quotations." It won't be long before illegal border crossers, illegal visa overstayers, illegal deportation evaders, document fraudsters and illegal alien traffickers are all referred to as "our fellow Americans." Without the quotations....
In response to:
The "evolving" English language. That's where "tax" means "penalty", "racism" means "Affirmative Action", and "flip-flop" means "evolve". Because liberals have such a hard time with truth, they attempt to change the real meanings of words to adapt to their newfound "fake" truth. And while these hypocrites have no problem "dehumanizing" unborn children into "fetuses" and "POCs" (products of conception) in order to justify their murders, leftists have now decided that they just can't have illegal immigrants being called, well, you know, "illegal immigrants". What is really happening is that the minds of liberals that are "evolving" towards "insanity" (original meaning).
File this in the overflowing cabinet labeled: No Wonder the Mainstream Media Is Dying. On Tuesday, the Associated Press announced that it is banishing the phrase "illegal immigrant" from its famous stylebook. The world's largest newsgathering outlet now advises reporters that "illegal" will "only refer to an action, not a person."
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago