In response to:
So these state-run insurance exchanges, along with the IRS, are in the process of hiring tens of thousands? That might sound good, but the trouble is none of these are 'real' private sector jobs that will grow the economy. They are all taxpayer-funded 'jobs' that will continue to drain already depleted resources and only grow the debt. And ironically, all of these people are being paid to essentially make it harder for real job creators to create real jobs. So the goal is to run up the debt while stifling real economic growth. Obamacare is the perfect Cloward-Piven strategy to wreck the U.S. economy, which is what Obama has wanted to do all along.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014