In response to:
So these state-run insurance exchanges, along with the IRS, are in the process of hiring tens of thousands? That might sound good, but the trouble is none of these are 'real' private sector jobs that will grow the economy. They are all taxpayer-funded 'jobs' that will continue to drain already depleted resources and only grow the debt. And ironically, all of these people are being paid to essentially make it harder for real job creators to create real jobs. So the goal is to run up the debt while stifling real economic growth. Obamacare is the perfect Cloward-Piven strategy to wreck the U.S. economy, which is what Obama has wanted to do all along.
- YouGov poll: Most Americans, and most Democrats, do not wish Hillary had won in 2008 Allahpundit 19 mins ago
- Report: Obama’s Bergdahl swap violated the law Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Journalist quits Ferguson after denouncing the media’s behavior Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Ben Rhodes: We won’t necessarily limit our airstrikes against ISIS to Iraq Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- CNN source: Darren Wilson didn’t suffer an eye socket fracture Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Israel takes out three top Hamas commanders after cease-fire violation Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago