Labor Day is stupid.
A national celebration of Big Labor. Big Labor slows down economic innovation. It holds people and companies back. In a modern society, big labor unions really have no place. Big Labor pollutes our politics. It’s central planning. Some have proposed a Creator’s Day. Big massive companies can do the same thing as unions. Think ATT and Comcast want to see a lot of innovation in broadband? Think again. Instead of calling today Labor Day, I’d call it Innovators Day.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 14 hours ago