Labor Day is stupid.
A national celebration of Big Labor. Big Labor slows down economic innovation. It holds people and companies back. In a modern society, big labor unions really have no place. Big Labor pollutes our politics. It’s central planning. Some have proposed a Creator’s Day. Big massive companies can do the same thing as unions. Think ATT and Comcast want to see a lot of innovation in broadband? Think again. Instead of calling today Labor Day, I’d call it Innovators Day.
- Let’s play ‘What if a GOP’er Said It’ with Harry Reid’s racially insensitive jokes Noah Rothman 26 mins ago
- NATO: Russia has moved artillery units and personnel into Ukraine Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Hamas executes “collaborators” as Israeli air strikes target leadership Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- White House: That round of golf after the Foley video was released doesn’t show the depth of Obama’s grief Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Poll: As Scott Brown pounds on immigration, NH Senate race closes to statistical tie Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- Conservative columnists agree: Go to war in Iraq and Syria, don’t occupy them Noah Rothman 3 hours ago