This is a repeat of what Bill Clinton did to set up the housing meltdown of '08. Of course his time-bomb didn't detonate until well after he was safely out of office, but Clinton's share of the blame for the recession is behind only that of Barney Frank and Chris Dodd. (All Democrats, by the way.) Meanwhile, the hypocrite-in-chief wants to emulate Clinton's folly, after famously reiterating that "we won't go back to the policies that got us in this mess."
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 49 minutes ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago