This is a repeat of what Bill Clinton did to set up the housing meltdown of '08. Of course his time-bomb didn't detonate until well after he was safely out of office, but Clinton's share of the blame for the recession is behind only that of Barney Frank and Chris Dodd. (All Democrats, by the way.) Meanwhile, the hypocrite-in-chief wants to emulate Clinton's folly, after famously reiterating that "we won't go back to the policies that got us in this mess."
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Police sources to NYT: Witnesses, forensics prove Wilson sustained an injury during his confrontation with Michael Brown Allahpundit 32 mins ago
- White House knew ISIS planned to kill James Foley Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Report: Qatar scuttled Gaza cease-fire for not having seat at Cairo table Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- White House now leaning on Eric Holder to play the role of racial healer? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- WaPo: Was Foley’s killer a former Gitmo detainee? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Everything has changed after the execution of James Foley by ISIS Noah Rothman 3 hours ago