This is a repeat of what Bill Clinton did to set up the housing meltdown of '08. Of course his time-bomb didn't detonate until well after he was safely out of office, but Clinton's share of the blame for the recession is behind only that of Barney Frank and Chris Dodd. (All Democrats, by the way.) Meanwhile, the hypocrite-in-chief wants to emulate Clinton's folly, after famously reiterating that "we won't go back to the policies that got us in this mess."
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 23 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014