Brush away all the rhetoric, all the vitriol, all the divisiveness from the presidential campaign. To most Americans, only one thing matters — the economy. Four years into Barack Obama’s presidency, economic growth is sputtering. Family incomes are down. Poverty is up. Business owners are reluctant to assume risk in the face of unending uncertainty. Many are holding on by their fingernails, desperate for signs of...
It totally amazes me that over and over again, the citizens of the U.S.A. can be fed lies, believe those lies, and then vote this scum into office, only to get the shaft the minute the power shifts. Our power lies in our numbers, we're watching a worldwide paradigm shift occur, we don't have to buy corrupt corporate product or policy, we aren't the 'dead peasants' they think we are, we stopped B.A.'s service charges, we moved money out of corrupt banks to the point that a corrupt lobbying corporation recently approached the banks with a plan to infiltrate the 99% movement and try to disrupt it, find dirt, get people arrested, (especially the leaders) all to the tune of $850,000...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Texas jury finds dad not guilty in mysterious shooting of drunk driver who killed his two sons Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Unidentified senator to Kirsten Gillibrand: “Don’t lose too much weight now. I like my girls chubby.” Allahpundit 10 hours ago