Brush away all the rhetoric, all the vitriol, all the divisiveness from the presidential campaign. To most Americans, only one thing matters — the economy. Four years into Barack Obama’s presidency, economic growth is sputtering. Family incomes are down. Poverty is up. Business owners are reluctant to assume risk in the face of unending uncertainty. Many are holding on by their fingernails, desperate for signs of...
It totally amazes me that over and over again, the citizens of the U.S.A. can be fed lies, believe those lies, and then vote this scum into office, only to get the shaft the minute the power shifts. Our power lies in our numbers, we're watching a worldwide paradigm shift occur, we don't have to buy corrupt corporate product or policy, we aren't the 'dead peasants' they think we are, we stopped B.A.'s service charges, we moved money out of corrupt banks to the point that a corrupt lobbying corporation recently approached the banks with a plan to infiltrate the 99% movement and try to disrupt it, find dirt, get people arrested, (especially the leaders) all to the tune of $850,000...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago