Brush away all the rhetoric, all the vitriol, all the divisiveness from the presidential campaign. To most Americans, only one thing matters — the economy. Four years into Barack Obama’s presidency, economic growth is sputtering. Family incomes are down. Poverty is up. Business owners are reluctant to assume risk in the face of unending uncertainty. Many are holding on by their fingernails, desperate for signs of...
The purveyors of Eviloution are trying to turn this country over to their masters, the same corporate sociopaths that have continually trashed this country and it's citizens forever. Social Security is not an 'entitlement' nor is Medicare...They are insurance policies we paid for, but the Eviloutionists have tagged them as 'Socialism?' These lowest form of life protozoa are rotten to the core, as they have always been, the Grover Norquists, the Ralph Reeds, the Karl Roves, the Tom Delays and the sub human Newts are just the tip of the iceberg.
- Want to go blind with rage? Read this letter from ISIS to the Foley family Noah Rothman 49 mins ago
- “Direct invasion”: Aid convoy enters Ukraine Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Teamsters appeal to “Top Chef” for employment by threatening to bash in Padma Lakshmi’s face Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Rick Perry: It’s entirely possible that ISIS has already crossed the southern border Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- “Today is a miraculous day”: Dr. Kent Brantly speaks after recovering from Ebola Allahpundit 13 hours ago