Colorado Distribution Group is a privately held storage and shipping company based in Denver. Thanks to hope-a-nomics, its warehouse is saddled with nearly 7,000 pallets of federally subsidized solar panels (one-third of which are completely spoiled and unsalable), along with related detritus such as...
In response to:
Good luck using Twitter. Conservatives like me will start getting suspended. The police state moves FORWARD.
President Obama promises to move the country forward with his recycled pledge of five million green jobs. But in the real world, small businesses are struggling to stay afloat as they deal with the fiscal wreckage of this administration's disastrous venture socialism. Here's the tale of just one Colorado company victimized by the Obama Department of Energy (DOE).
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago