Colorado Distribution Group is a privately held storage and shipping company based in Denver. Thanks to hope-a-nomics, its warehouse is saddled with nearly 7,000 pallets of federally subsidized solar panels (one-third of which are completely spoiled and unsalable), along with related detritus such as...
In response to:
Good luck using Twitter. Conservatives like me will start getting suspended. The police state moves FORWARD.
President Obama promises to move the country forward with his recycled pledge of five million green jobs. But in the real world, small businesses are struggling to stay afloat as they deal with the fiscal wreckage of this administration's disastrous venture socialism. Here's the tale of just one Colorado company victimized by the Obama Department of Energy (DOE).
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 44 mins ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 1 hour ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Fox News primetime hits record high ratings, MSNBC falls to record lows Gabriel Malor 2 hours ago
- Marquette poll: Walker now leads outside the margin of error, tops 50 percent support Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- The new New Math: Byzantine subtraction in Common Core Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago