It would take longer than 2 weeks, but why isn't now the time to talk about repealing the 16th Amendment? The 16th Amendment nullified the 4th Amendment. The government has no right to know a person's income. America was different. People had a right to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, and shall not be violated ... The Framers designed a superior system of freedom and prosperity. Income tax is the backbone of socialism. We seem to love socialism, more than freedom. Thank you to Rand Paul, Sarah Palin, and Tom Cruz for suggesting now is the time to dissolve the IRS.
- Rand Paul: If it was wrong not to protect the Benghazi consulate, it’s wrong not to protect the one in Kurdistan Allahpundit 30 mins ago
- Vikings retreat on Peterson after sponsors, media erupt Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Watch ISIS’s Hollywood movie trailer goading U.S. to again invade Iraq Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- VA whistleblower: IG “softened” report on veteran deaths Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- LA Senate poll: Landrieu stuck in the mid-40′s, undecideds strongly disapprove of Obama Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- Luis Gutierrez: I have a duty to protect America, which is why I can’t support a border security bill Allahpundit 3 hours ago