It would take longer than 2 weeks, but why isn't now the time to talk about repealing the 16th Amendment? The 16th Amendment nullified the 4th Amendment. The government has no right to know a person's income. America was different. People had a right to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, and shall not be violated ... The Framers designed a superior system of freedom and prosperity. Income tax is the backbone of socialism. We seem to love socialism, more than freedom. Thank you to Rand Paul, Sarah Palin, and Tom Cruz for suggesting now is the time to dissolve the IRS.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 12 hours ago