It would take longer than 2 weeks, but why isn't now the time to talk about repealing the 16th Amendment? The 16th Amendment nullified the 4th Amendment. The government has no right to know a person's income. America was different. People had a right to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, and shall not be violated ... The Framers designed a superior system of freedom and prosperity. Income tax is the backbone of socialism. We seem to love socialism, more than freedom. Thank you to Rand Paul, Sarah Palin, and Tom Cruz for suggesting now is the time to dissolve the IRS.
- Democrats fumbling their way to turnout debacle? Ed Morrissey 21 minutes ago
- US Attorney to Cuomo: Witness tampering and obstruction are still illegal, you know Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- House GOP abandons border crisis bill, can’t find 218 votes; Update: One more try? Update: Tomorrow Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- ObamaCare caused some premiums to nearly double in California Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- CIA confesses: Yeah, we hacked the Senate’s computers Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Bill Clinton, September 10, 2001: I could have killed Bin Laden once but called it off because of civilian casualties Allahpundit 3 hours ago